A Post must be in good standing with ALL National and Department By-Laws. The award, a signature white hat, is based on a full evaluation of a post’s participation in VFW programs, attention to administration and veterans outreach.
- Post audits
- Post bonds
- Post inspections
- Election reports
- Community Service reports
- District meetings attendance
- Attaining 100% membership (132.30%)
- All items on the Check List must be met along with many others
- Each Post must meet the minimum 8.000 points required for All-State Awards
Post 7096 was able to reach 13,250 points well above the required points.